Thursday, August 20, 2009

8th Meeting: Another Challenge part II

The Challenge I took was to avoid cheating for one whole week, and it is very hard to control myself. I am able to beat the challenge because conscience always strike me when I tried to look at the answer of my seatmate. I feel happy and shocked at the same time. I am happy because I accomplished a challenge that is very challenging to me so I feel relieved after taking the challenge. I feel shocked because I am really not expecting that I can do the challenge. I learned from that experienxe that cheating is a very bad practice, because it helps you to be a dependent person. And in my own point of view, dependent persons are suckers, losers, stupid thieves. haha Im just joking around! (peace to my batchmates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment