Thursday, August 20, 2009

5th Meeting: Accomplishments

After many years of hard training, months of determination, days of hardwork, I finally accomplished the sport I really like, and that is futbol. I am one of the thousands of players who love to play this game but I consider my self a unique player. And that is because playing futbol is not only a sport for me, but it is considered as one of my passions. I really love to play this sport and that is because of the training. The training that will almost beat you halfway from death. And I really love to suffer from pain from this sport. Why? It is because everytime I stumble down, I always try to get up, to do better, and to be the best among the best. And that is my dream.

So I train myself so I can be better, and so I can be stronger and more determined. I remember playing at my previous school when I was a highschool student, our section's team won the finals on the futsal competition of our school. The secret was not only being physically fit, but also the most important thing is the cooperation of every member of the team. That is my secret of becoming the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment