Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3rd Meeting: Sucking the Marrow of Life

Virtue and Wish

I don't wish for excellent skills. I don't wish for remarkable and extraordinary talents. I don't wish to be the best. But I only wish for hardwork that will keep me going. Hardwork that will push me and continue to stay within me. Hardwork that will get me going, that will lead me, that will teach me. I want to have hardwork in doing things I find not interesting. Things that will lead me to be who I am, to be the meaning of greatness. With this virtue, I can fullfill my goals. I have skills, talents, brains, but I know it is incomplete. It is because without this virtue, you have no place to go, no dreams to be fulfilled.

I wish not for strength, but for an opportunity to be strong. I wish not for courage, but an opportuniy to have courage. I wish not for hardwork, but for an opportunity that will make me overcome my weakness. I wish not for excellence, but for mistakes that will teach me and guide me that will make me stronger, more tougher, and more greater than who I am today...

So I trust God


"I am sucking the marrow of life"

-em-

No comments:

Post a Comment